Saturday 9 February 2013

A Burglar!

It's the first day of Autumn and I woke up feeling ill...



But that didn't stop me from gobbling down my breakfast!



It's a Sunday today, so it's a lazy day for me.



I did get handiness level three by reading, and I purchased the eye candy lifetime reward to give me a boost with the fellas.



...The next day is a little chilly, but this is what I decided to wear to work!



I spend the day assisting my boss with his research and earn $379!



I swing by the book store and buy two new recipes; cookies and fish and chips!



Because the weather is a little better I decide to sit outside a while and read my new recipe books...

Not much really happens today...



...Until a Burglar decides to break in in the middle of the night!



Oh no!



Oh, it's ok the burglar has been arrested. Now I can get back to sleep!



The next day it's raining, but at work I get a raise and also get promoted to Fertilizer Analyst with a bonus of $936!!



I also have an Opportunity to compete in a logic contest at the bookstore so I head over there after work. I get £1,500 for winning the competition!! Wow, now my bank has $3,364!!



After work, I'm a little bored, so I ring Brock to see if he wants to come over.



We hang out for a bit and get to know each other.



I tell him about me being a total bookworm, but he just laughs with me.



He thanks me for a great evening and says that we should do something together again! Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment