Saturday 2 February 2013

The First Day of the Daily Grind

It's a beautiful Monday morning, the sun is shining and I decide to attempt making waffles; in the oven...



I was successful at not burning them and I gained another cooking skill point! Seems like I am getting the hang of this!



Oh dear! I spent so much time making the waffles that it's time for work already! Needless to say, I didn't get to eat them before I had to leave for work!



I pulled up to the building where my new job was and thought how cool the building was! When I take my first step through those doors, it's my first step towards becoming a Scientist! (Even if I am am just a test subject for now!)



I spent the day at work meeting my co-workers. My boss is called Boyd Wainwright and I also met another man called Gobias Koffi. Gobias told me that he had perfected a new species of plant and asked me to do a taste test... It left me feeling buzzed, like I had downed an expresso.

This feeling lasted until I had finished for the day, then I just felt tired!



I had earned $224 at work today, and it was a good job I did because there were bills waiting for me when I got home!



After grudgingly paying the bills, I let my hair down and sat at the dining table to read some of the gardening book I purchased yesterday.

After an hour of reading, I gained a gardening skill! Yes! I need this for work!



Gaining a gardening skill automatically put a grape seed in my inventory, so I thought I would plant it in the back yard.



I was a bit bored by now so I jumped on my scooter and headed for the park, maybe I could meet some new people?



When I got to the park I scoped around for nice looking people... That guy's eating a snow-cone so he must be nice, right?



I go over and introduce myself, and I find out that his name is Strike Vincenzo. He seems a bit shocked that I came over, he even choked on his snow-cone!



He said he was sorry he couldn't talk right now, because he was here with a friend. But he did ask if we could hang out another day?



Which was probably for the best because his friend looked a little jealous! I said "Sure have fun!" and left him to it!



It had started raining by now anyway, so I ran for my scooter!



Urgh! Soaked!



I sat down to watch some TV, since I was still feeling bored and heard that there was a storm coming tonight. How exciting!



I snuggled down under the covers and listened to the storm from the comfort of my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment