Tuesday 12 February 2013

Love is in the Air!

Hi there!It's Wednesday today and I have the day off work.



Cookies for breakfast! Yum!



And a spot of gardening.



...I don't really do much today, it's quite stormy outside and I just want to relax!



But I get bored in the evening, so I brave the weather and meet up with Brock at the karaoke club. I'm really starting to like this guy!



"Aw! Come here!" Brock gives me a warm hug, even though we are both soaking wet!



"Erm, Brock? You don't have a girlfriend do you?" I ask flirtatiously.

"No I don't Khalisee..." He replies.



"Well that's good! Because I think you are very hot and maybe there could be something more between us?" I say a little nervously.



"Well that's good!" He says mimicking me. "Because I like you alot!"



"Mmmm, I love a guy with muscles!" I say seductively.



"Shall we make it official then?" I ask, hoping that he will say yes and make me very happy!



He pulls me towards himself in answer and I melt inside!

I have a boyfriend!



The next day is spooky day!





So I decide to throw a costume party!



Why do things always break just before I throw a party?



I didn't get much sleep last night so I take a quick nap before my guests arrive.



This is the costume I decide to wear!



The party is going quite well...



...But when Brock walks in dressed in a policeman's uniform I can't take my eyes off him!!



My other guests are forgotten for tonight!



Some of the men at my party look a little jealous!



By this time I am really tired, so I ask if Brock would like to stay the night.



And one thing led to another...

No comments:

Post a Comment