Sunday 3 February 2013

Moving On Up

The weather isn't very nice today... The Storm last night was quite loud and scary!



I really didn't feel like going out in the pouring rain, but I have to go to work today!



I finally got to eat my waffles today! Yum!



And then before I knew it, it was time for work!



I was soaked by the time I got there!

Well, I spent the day meeting the rest of my co-workers, Judy Bunch was the last person left to meet!



I earned $241 at work today... I need a promotion!!



My little grape plant was waiting for me when I got home and I watered it so that it could grow into a big, juicy grapevine!



I also read the rest of my gardening book so that I could wow my fellow Scientists in the morning! (Such a Geek!) I'm now at gardening level 2!!



I also played a bit of chess for a while, but other than that I didn't really do much at all!!



The next day, I arranged for a car pool because of the rain yesterday, but the weather seemed to have picked up! On my way to work I got a Opportunity to enter a dish into a cooking competition, so I accepted.



I spent the day assisting my boss with his research and I gained a $6 per hour raise! Then, when I left work I was informed that I had been promoted to Lab Technician!! This also came with a bonus of $600!! Yay me!! My bank account now has £1678 in it!!



When I got home I thought I'd try and make up some mac and cheese...



...and it was so tasty that I wolfed it down!!



I had been wanting to learn the handiness skill for a while, so I started reading about it before bedtime. I gained a skillpoint and also earned enough lifetime happiness points to purchase a reward...



...Just before I climbed into bed I purchased the Office Hero lifetime reward to help my relationships at work.

Oh! It's Leisure day tomorrow! I nearly forgot! Hopefully it will be a nice day and I can go out and do some fishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment