Friday 8 February 2013

Making Friends

Today is the day that I go to work as a Lab Technician! They even gave me a sexy white lab coat for my uniform!



It's a Friday and the sun is still shining brightly! I am determined to work hard today!



While I am at work I make friends with Gobias and Judy and also make a scientific discovery all of my own! This leads to me getting a promotion to Useless Contraption Manipulator!! I get paid $324 and get a bonus of $708! This has been a good work day!



I feel really good after leaving work and I don't even mind that it starts raining while I am fishing!



I caught quite a nice goldfish!



I do a bit of gardening before bed...



...and today it's Saturday! The weekend is finally here!



I buy myself a new desk and chair with my bonus money, hopefully I can afford a computer one day!



I invite Gobias round for a chat.



We play some chess and I gain two levels in Logic skill, nice!



We decide to go into town to grab a bite to eat...



...but when we get to the diner, Gobias says he has to get going!! So I end up eating out by self.



After eating, I jump on my scooter and decide to check out this new dance club, called The Grind, that I heard Gobias mention.



...Seems ok so far. Maybe I will meet a handsome stranger tonight?



...Just as I am thinking that, a guy walks right up to me and introduces himself, "Hi, my name is Brock." Well Hello... "I'm just gonna grab a bite to eat but then maybe we can dance?" He whispers in my ear.

"Ok." I mumble. This has taken me completely by surprise!



...So I wait for him to finish his meal and I feel a little uncomfortable waiting...



...But it's soon worth it!



"Hi, so my name's Khalisee, what do you do for work?" I shout because it's very loud in here.



"I work in the consignment store baby."



"Have you ever been? You should come!" He shouts back to me.



"No, I have been too busy enjoying the sunshine!"



"I'm glad I met you tonight..." By this time, it's getting late.



So we say goodnight and I go home and collapse into bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment